- Regular price
- Sale price
No matter the event, good food is essential. Jim's Party Pack includes...
- Ten dozen mixed Oysters*
- One shucking knife*
- One hessian sack
- Garlic Butter*
The Oysters come fresh from the farm, they will need a quick rinse first.
- Find some heat! A BBQ to a Fire pit anything works!
- Soak the sack (some swear by sea water but fresh is just fine)
- Place your Oysters over the heat (we recommend a dozen at a time)
- Cover with wet sack (this heats the Oysters evenly and creates steam in the cluster)
- Remove Oysters from the heat when they start to open (or after 4-5 minutes). They will only open slightly, allowing them to open all the way will mean you loose all the goodness!
- Due to the different sizes the Oysters will each cook at varying rates.
- Not all Oysters will open, but will still be fine to eat. Just use the knife!
- Use the shucking knife to open and add garlic butter.
Enjoy while hot!